USL SPOKANE INTERNSHIP OVERVIEW
USL SPOKANE is excited to support up to 5 educational internship opportunities across various organizational functions throughout the 2023 calendar year.
Please note these important details:
- All internships are unpaid
- Internship to coincide with your educational institution’s requirements (ie. integrated coursework or receipt of academic credit)
- Timing of internship to accommodate associated institution’s academic commitments and calendar
- Intern assignments to support/complement organizational work, goals, and/or aspirational endeavors while providing educational benefits
- Internship is conducted without entitlement to a paid position at the conclusion of the internship
Soccer is the world’s game and we’re proud to be bringing professional men’s and women’s clubs to our community. In addition to our love of the game, we are just as passionate about our values.
We care about people. We care about leadership. And we care about our planet.
- We build equitable opportunities that include diverse perspectives, experiences, and representation.
- Healthy cultures begin with healthy leaders; our foundation is compassion and belonging.
- We are committed stewards of our planet, and we seek solutions with minimal environmental impact.
If these values speak to you and you’re ready for an internship; click the USL Internship button.
Please include your field of study, areas of interest within our organization, and your answers to these 2 questions:
1.What’s your view of the world?
2.How will you use your perspective and soccer to positively impact our community?