What is The 509?
Since the inception and launch of USL Spokane, we have promised to be a club that is for Spokane and by Spokane. The community has embraced us more than we could have imagined, and it’s evident by the response to our initial season ticket deposit program.
The 509 is a special group of people who were the first to stand with USL Spokane and join our soccer family - the first five hundred and nine season ticket accounts. To share our gratitude to the people that embody The 509 and made this feat possible, USL Spokane has created additional benefits and recognition for its members.
- Additional opportunities to be involved and help shape the creation of the club – its identity and culture.
- Facebook Group with exclusive content, announcements and engagement with club personnel.
- Invite-only events leading into the club’s inaugural season(s).
- Sneak peaks and access to select merchandise before it is on-sale to the public.
- Special recognition by the club the opening week of the inaugural season(s).
Please Note: Membership in The 509 is offered to the first 509 season ticket deposit accounts. To maintain membership in The 509, deposit members will be required to convert deposits into season tickets for the inaugural season. Timelines, details and pricing for season tickets to be released. Deposit amounts may be applied to season tickets for either the League One and/or W-League teams. Membership renewal in The 509 will be based on an account member’s consistent renewal of their season tickets. Deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable, but may be applied to other ticketing products should account members not convert deposits to season tickets. Non-conversion of deposits to accounts will result in a forfeiture of benefits and access to this group.